- Just 20 minutes from Maquoketa, Iowa
which houses two of the
best art galleries, antique stores and Maquoketa Caves State Park.
- Just 20 minutes from the mighty Mississippi River running through
the town of Bellevue,
Iowa. Enjoy the home town atmosphere,
antique shopping, and hearty country meal at one of the fine restaurants.
- National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium in Dubuque, Iowa
- Spirit of Dubuque Dinner Cruise in Dubuque, Iowa
- Riverboat Casino and Greyhound Dog Track in Dubuque, Iowa
- Meander down the Maquoketa River, bordering the southern part of the
property, in a canoe.
- Located 60 miles from Davenport,
Iowa which boasts Riverboat Gambling,
nightlife, fine dining and shopping.
- Also while you are visiting, please enjoy beautiful Jackson County
- ATV enthusiasts check out the scenic ATV trails at RiverRidgetrails.com.